FAQs-Mustang Mountain Coaster....The only Mountain Coaster Near Denver!
Need more information about the only mountain coaster near Denver, Ft. Collins, and Boulder?
With 2 riders the front rider must be at least a head height shorter than the driver.
Riders must be at least 3 years old and at least 38″ tall to ride on the Mustang Mountain Coaster.
Riders over 38 inches and under 56 inches tall and at least 3 years of age can ride with an adult and share the experience together.
You get on and off the cart at the same spot. You load up and it pulls you to the top on a straight track. At the top it releases you. You and gravity are in charge from there out!
Mustang Mountain Coaster is located in Estes Park, Colorado. It is the only mountain coaster near Denver, near Ft. Collins, and near Boulder.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity:
• Pregnant or think they may be pregnant
• Current injury resulting in casts, slings, braces, boots or other similar temporary medical device
• Broken or fractured bones, sprains, and strains
• Heart condition history
• Seizure history or condition
• History of back or neck injury
• Any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines posted at the coaster
Must sign a release of liability waiver
- Participants must obey all posted signs and instructions
- The maximum combined weight allowed on Mustang Mountain Coaster is 350 pounds.
- All loose clothing, hats and hair below shoulder length shall be secured prior to starting the ride
- No food or gum is allowed on the ride
- Participants must remain seated at all times and keep their arms and legs inside the sled for the duration of the ride
- Driver must maintain at least 80 feet /24 meters in dry conditions or 160 feet/48 meters in wet/night conditions between their sled and the sled in front of them on the track, except when entering the unload terminal
- Driver is responsible for controlling the speed, distance between other sleds and stopping at the finish
- Stopping on the track is only permitted in the event of an emergency
- No backpacks or bags allowed on the ride
Please note: You may not use your cell phone or other device on the ride and you may not ride if you are, or an attendant feels that you are, under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind.