FAQs-Mustang Mountain Coaster....The Only Mountain Coaster Near Denver!
Need more information about the only mountain coaster near Denver, Ft. Collins, and Boulder?
With 2 riders the front rider must be at least a head height shorter than the driver. Their combined weight must be under 330 pounds.
No. Ride packages are tied to a single individual, and a single ticket. The 3-Ride pack is good for 1 person to ride 3 times.
Riders must be at least 3 years old and at least 38″ tall to ride on the Mustang Mountain Coaster.
Riders over 38 inches and under 54 inches tall and at least 3 years of age can ride with an adult and share the experience together.
You get on and off the cart at the same spot. You load up and it pulls you to the top on a straight track. At the top it releases you. You and gravity are in charge from there out!
1180 Dry Gulch Rd, Estes Park, CO 80517
Mustang Mountain Coaster is located in Estes Park, Colorado. It is the only mountain coaster near Denver, near Ft. Collins, and near Boulder.
Yes, everyone needs to sign a release form. An adult signature is required for a minor. If you are bringing someone else’s minor with you, please send them this link to pre-fill their waiver online: https://mustangmountaincoaster.formstack.com/forms/release
Tickets are valid for any day of the year that we are open. If we reach capacity limits on any given day, preference will be given to guests who have pre-paid for tickets online.
Go online (Buy Passes Page) to purchase the passes in your friend or family member’s name. You will recieve an email notification.Write a nice card and put the following on it…You have “X” Number of Passes waiting for you at the will call ticket office of Mustang Mountain Coaster. Give them your name and order number. Enjoy a great ride!
Passes bought today are good to use through our 2022 season.
We will be open year round. View our 2021 and 2022 calendars for year round operating hours on our Hours/Contact Info/Map page (click here).
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity:
• Pregnant or think they may be pregnant
• Current injury resulting in casts, slings, braces, boots or other similar temporary medical device
• Broken or fractured bones, sprains, and strains
• Heart condition history
• Seizure history or condition
• History of back or neck injury
• Any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines posted at the coaster
Must sign a release of liability waiver
- Participants must obey all posted signs and instructions
- The maximum combined weight allowed on Mustang Mountain Coaster is 350 pounds.
- All loose clothing, hats and hair below shoulder length shall be secured prior to starting the ride
- No food or gum is allowed on the ride
- Participants must remain seated at all times and keep their arms and legs inside the sled for the duration of the ride
- Driver must maintain at least 80 feet /24 meters in dry conditions or 160 feet/48 meters in wet/night conditions between their sled and the sled in front of them on the track, except when entering the unload terminal
- Driver is responsible for controlling the speed, distance between other sleds and stopping at the finish
- Stopping on the track is only permitted in the event of an emergency
- No backpacks or bags allowed on the ride
Please note: You may not use your cell phone or other device on the ride and you may not ride if you are, or an attendant feels that you are, under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind.