MUSTANG MOUNTAIN COASTER PASSES-COLORADO'S MOST FUN MOUNTAIN COASTER!
Mustang Mountain Coaster Pass Options
Single Ride Pass
Check out the exhilaration of The Mustang Mountain Coaster with a single ride!
Get 3 times the thrills of our mountain coaster!
For an amazing day of riding, we recommend our all-day pass!
Kids all-day pass (w/adult)
The Kids All-Day Pass is for kids 3-7 years old that are 38″-56″ tall and will be riding with an adult.
Limited Edition Lifetime Pass-price increasing by $250 on March 12!
Enjoy years of coaster thrills with a Lifetime Pass. There will only be a small number of these ever. They will be available only for a few more weeks! On March 12th the price will increase from $750 to $1000.
Your Lifetime Pass will include a numbered certificate, a ride pass card, and a lanyard. This is a limited time offer and will provide you with huge savings over the years!
Lifetime passes have no date restrictions and can be used by any single rider per visit. They can be transferred to another rider upon exit and re-entry of the coaster park.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity:
• Pregnant or think they may be pregnant
• Current injury resulting in casts, slings, braces, boots or other similar temporary medical device
• Broken or fractured bones, sprains, and strains
• Heart condition history
• Seizure history or condition
• History of back or neck injury
• Any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines posted at the coaster
Must sign a release of liability waiver
• Participants must obey all posted signs and instructions
• All loose clothing, hats and hair below shoulder length shall be secured prior to starting the ride
• No food or gum is allowed on the ride
• Participants must remain seated at all times and keep their arms and legs inside the sled for the duration of the ride
• Driver must maintain at least 80 feet /24 meters in dry conditions or 160 feet/48 meters in wet/night conditions between their sled and the sled in front of them on the track, except when entering the unload terminal
• Driver is responsible for controlling the speed, distance between other sleds and stopping at the finish
• Stopping on the track is only permitted in the event of an emergency
• No backpacks or bags allowed on the ride
Please note: You many not use your cell phone or other device on the ride and you may not ride if you are, or an attendant feels that you are, under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind.